Are you experiencing signs of anxiety? Take this quiz to learn whether it is a good idea to seek help for anxiety.
Anxiety can potentially interfere with your ability to thrive in your career, succeed in school, develop healthy relationships, and more. Fortunately, effective treatment for anxiety is available to help you restore balance to your life.
Please note that any physical symptom, including the sensation of the heart beating fast, or trouble breathing, should first be evaluated by a physician, prior to us being able to attribute this to anxiety or another psychiatric symptom.
Reach out today
Check yourself for indicators of anxiety
- I often feel my heart beating fast
- It is difficult for me to breathe in and out
- Are you worried about many different things at one time?
- Do you struggle to control your worries?
- Do you become nervous easily?
- Do you find that your mind is not able to “shut off”?
- When your level of stress increases, do you become more irritable?
- Do you feel exhausted and worn out when you experience stress?
- Do you have difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep?
- Do you have trouble focusing?
- Do you have a hard time fully relaxing?
- Do you experience any of the following symptoms:
- Disordered sleep
- Feeling worthless
- Difficulty functioning
- Obsessive thoughts
- Increased irritability